Saturday, October 16, 2010

Watching television

     Watching television is detrimental in many ways. First, it affects your vision in the future if you watch every day. There are so many people do not see very well because of watching television all the time and there are evidence form doctors. It also reduces your knowledge because you do not have time to read and write and whenever you want to do your home work you feel lazy. It wastes your time for nothing . For example, if you want to do work at home, you feel Unable to do it for your thought is focusing on television and therefore, watching television all the time is bad not only for the three examples above but for many things.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I really hate TV! I keep thinking that I want to cancel my cable, and get rid of my TV. What do you think? Is that a good idea?

    ReplyDelete